Sunscreen is something that a tons of people forget to think about when they start thinking about Las Vegas and pool parties. We all know by now that the sun can really do some damage to our skin. And when we are talking about the sun in Vegas, its a whole other story. With the pool season in full effect, our days are spent laying out at our favorite day party, listening to our favorite Pool DJ and trying not to care about too much else.
Well before we lose ourself for the day in a session of the hottest new Vegas Pool Party, lets talk sunscreen. We tested out some of the most common brands of sunscreens on the market and this is what we found. Most of the top brands protect very well against UVB radiation, which is the type that gives you a sunburn. And many products were good at protecting against UVA radiation, which is the type you should be really scared of. However there were much fewer brands that protected you from both.
We narrowed our search down to two products we think are must haves for this pool season. Go here if you are looking for more in depth information on sunscreen.
The Best Sunscreens to Use for Summer
- Coppertone Sport AccuSpray SPF 30, $7.99
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45, $9.49
- Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Lotion Sunscreen, $8.99
- Banana Boat Ultra Sunblock Lotion SPF 30, $14.99
- Clarins UV Plus Day Screen SPF 40, $40
- Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF 30 For Face & Neck, $12.95
- Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, $22.50
- Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream, $75
- ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30, $65
- Obagi Nu-Derm Healthy Skin Protection SPF, $48
- Jan Marini Skin Research Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant, $54
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, $29.99