If you want to work at a Vegas Pool Party in 2016, then you need to check out the 2016 Vegas Pool Party Job auditions this month in Las Vegas. This is probably one of the coolest summer jobs that you can possibly have anywhere. If you have not ever been through the audition process at on of the Vegas Pool Parties then check out these 5 tips to get a job at a pool party.
Work at a Vegas Pool Party 2016 Pool Season
- Daylight Beach Club – Tuesday, January 19th & Wednesday, January 20th inside of Light Nightclub.
- Drai’s Beach Club – Thursday, January 14th, Friday, January 15th and Saturday, January 16th from 11am to 5pm. Interviews will be held inside of Drai’s Rooftop Nightclub.
- Encore Beach Club – Thursday, January 14th (Cocktail Server, Server Assistant, Bartender, Apprentice Bartender) and Friday, January 15th (Cocktail Server, Server Assistant, VIP Host, Security, Lifeguards), apply at Wynncareers.com.
- Foxtail Pool – Interviews are being held Wednesday, January 13th and Thursday, January 14th at the Foundry from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Must apply online to attend. Apply Here.
- Hakkasan Group is hiring for Wet Republic, Liquid Pool, and Hakkasan Nightclub / Jewel Nightclub and January 11th – 15th from Noon to 4pm inside of Hakkasan Nightclub for Model Cocktail Server, Model Bartender, Model Barback, Model Beverage Runner. They are also doing interviews from 11:00 am to 6pm on January 11-13th and January 18-20th for porter, steward, admissions, promoter, promotions manager, security host, security manager, guest list moderator. Apply online here.
- Marquee Dayclub and Tao Beach – January 20 – 23rd and January 27-30th from 12pm to 5pm at Tao Nightclub inside of the Venetian Resort. They are hiring for Cocktail servers, bartenders, barbacks, bussers, porters, security, cooks, dishwashers, cashiers, go-go dancers, runners, promoters, and managers.
- Rehab Pool – January 9th and 10th inside of Body English from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm hiring Model Servers, Model bartenders, promotional models, model barbacks, model server assistants, model food runners. On January 14th & 15th between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm inside Muse Hall at the Hard Rock Hotel they are interviewing for VIP Hosts, Promoters, Security Officers, Life Guards, and Cashiers.
If you are applying for a bartending or cocktailing position you will more than likely need to bring a headshot and come with a bikini and sneakers for the audition. We would recommend that you apply online before heading to the audition.
If you have any questions please refer to the company’s website, the dates are subject to change.