Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas features a luxurious and relaxing pool deck located on its 8th floor. The serene atmosphere features two long pools, two Jacuzzis and one plunge pool. Pool attendants are on call to assist guests with anything they may need, such as mini smoothies and fresh fruit.
Mandarin Pool Hours
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Mandarin Pool Café
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas’ Pool Café, offers a menu with hearty offerings to start the day, superfood-focused lunch dishes, fresh and flavorful salads, and refreshing libations. Menu items include:
- Vegetable Tempura with organic golden flax seeds, asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini and sweet potato served with French curry and Vadouvan aioli
- Shrimp and Hokkaido Scallops Ceviche marinated in tangerine, avocado, red onion, pomegranate, cilantro & paprika
- Porchetta Brie Panini with organic dried cranberry, apple, arugula & mustard aioli
- Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho with basil sorbet, gorgonzola bruschetta and honey
- Mandarin “Super Food” Salad with spring greens, sprouted seeds, fennel, carrots, radish, candy-striped beets, cucumber, cherry tomato and citrus vinaigrette
- Fresh Smoothies with add-ons including Organic Maca Powder for energy and stress relief as well as Organic Hemp for additional protein, energy and digestive
The Pool Café bar provides buckets of beer adding Anchor Steam and Shock Top to the list and summer-friendly cocktails including:
- Mandarin Paradise – Grey Goose Le Melon Vodka, fresh blueberries, mint mojito syrup and fresh lime juice topped with lemon soda
- Shake & Bake – Leblon Cachaça, Licor 43, Funkin Brazilian Mix, fresh strawberries and fresh lime juice topped with FeverTree Club soda
- Margarita Fresco – Patrón Silver Tequila, fresh raspberries and blackberries, mojito mint syrup and fresh lime juice topped with soda
2 long pools, 2 Jacuzzis, and 1 plunge pool
The comfortable cabanas of Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas feature a bottle of Moet Ice champagne, a complimentary mini bar stocked with non-alcoholic refreshments, fresh fruit, skin care amenities, plush robes, Oshibori Towels, a 42” flat panel television and a PlayStation 3.
Mandarin Pool Cabanas
Our chic poolside cabanas can accommodate up to four guests and are available for full-day rentals. Offering a place to relax in private comfort, the cabanas have a complimentary mini bar stocked with non-alcoholic refreshments. We also provide fresh fruit, sun care amenities, plush robes and a 42” flat panel television with PS3. Please reserve in advance.
The pool deck is open from March–October.
Mandarin Pool Reservations
You can reserve a Mandarin Pool Cabana or you can call +1 (888) 881 9367
The Pool & Cabanas are only open to hotel guests with the exception of Nevada residents Monday-Thursday with a valid driver’s license.