While we do not know the exact Vegas pool party closing dates, but we can estimate when we think that the pools will be closing for the season based on prior years. The one thing that will be interesting to see this coming winter is if the Marquee Dayclub Winter pool party happens again.
The Vegas pool parties will soon close and make way to the Vegas Brunches and Dayclubs that will soon be opening. The closing dates listed below are merely approximations as they are going to depend on the weather. With the ending of summer brings football season, so if you are planning a trip after the middle of October and you are looking for a day party then you will want to check out Lavo Brunch or Ghostbar Dayclub.
Vegas Pool Closing Dates
While the dates below are not guaranteed, these are pretty close approximations to when each of the pools will be closing their doors for the summer. These dates below are strictly the Vegas pool parties; the hotel pools stay open in Vegas through about the middle of October depending on the weather.
Vegas Pool Party Closing Dates
- Bare Pool Lounge at the Mirage opens the second Friday of March.
- Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay opens the second Saturday of March.
- Drai’s Rooftop Pool Party at the Cromwell opens the first Friday in March.
- Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas opens the first Friday in March.
- Jemaa Pool at the NoMad Las Vegas – temporarily closed
- Kaos Dayclub and Nightclub at the Palms Hotel is set to open in April.
- Liquid Pool Lounge the second Friday in March at the Aria Las Vegas.
- Marquee Dayclub opens the first Friday in March at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.
- Tao Beach opens usually the second Friday in March at the Venetian.
- Wet Republic opens the first week in March but they launch their Hot 100 party on the second Friday of March at the MGM Grand hotel.
These are just estimates of when we think that the pools will be closing for the season. We will continue to update this post as we get more information and clearer dates as to when the pool is planning on closing.
When Are You Coming to Vegas?
Whether you are going to make to Vegas before the pools close in Vegas or not, get in touch with us and we can help you with everything from getting the availability, getting the pricing, planning your event and even making the reservations for you and your group.
There are a number of pools in Vegas that are open all year long, including Breath at the Hard Rock, the Bellagio, the Palazzo, MGM Grand, and Mandarin Oriental all have pools that are open even after the pool parties close for the winter.