Obviously we think that the pool parties are what make summer time the best in Las Vegas and we found some information to back it up. Check out the infographic that shows the seven reasons why summer is the best time to be in Las Vegas.
- Summer doesn’t slow down for tourism. There are nearly 35 million people that vacation in Las Vegas and another five million people that come to Vegas for conventions.
- The Hotel rooms are cheaper with July coming in the lowest average room rates.
- The pool parties are in full swing. The Daybeds seat 6 to 10 people and the cheapest options. The Deck table is a little more expensive. The cabanas are a private nook that will hold up to 12 people with your own cocktail server. Bungalows are the ultimate VIP seating with a fridge, dipping pool and private restroom. The pool party season starts in March and goes until September.
- Prime poolside weather, Las Vegas averages a temperature of over 80 degrees from about May until October.
- Fun you can’t have any other time of Year. Super summer theatre. You can catch
- Cash In and cool off. You can find swim-up blackjack tables all over town.
- A-list Entertainment for everyone. Hear live acts from the biggest names in the business. A few of the summer shows we’ve see: Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Sublime, Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden and Shania Twain.
Infographic Credit: Cosmetic Surgery of Las Vegas, here.