New Years in Vegas is full of tourists walking the Las Vegas Strip, huge performers both for concerts and, A-List entertainers and a huge fireworks display to ring in the New Year! New Year’s Eve in Vegas is a world-class celebration.
New Years in Vegas
If you are planning on coming to Vegas for New Years then you are going to need to plan ahead because with more than 300,000 people coming to ring in the New Year everything sells out!
NYE in Las Vegas Tips
- Make sure that reserve your hotel rooms in advance.
- Try and stay in the hotel that you are planning on spending your NYE in.
- The Las Vegas Strip is closed to vehicles from about 6pm until 3am so if you stay at Mandalay Bay and are going to XS nightclub you will have to walk or sit in a car in crazy traffic.
- Most hotels on the Strip close their doors, meaning they only allow hotels guests and people with reservations into the hotel until around 3am.
- If you are going to a nightclub don’t try and do dinner also, most of the restaurants on the Vegas strip do prix fixe menu.